- For the chronically ill, for patients with cardiovascular diseases and for anyone who needs ECG monitoring - an easy way to record yourself a high-quality ECG at home and to receive an ECG interpretation from a certified cardiologist.
- For GPs, for medical institutions, which are located in areas with limited access to qualified specialists in cardiology, - a convenient way to record a high-quality ECG in your practice or during a home visit and to receive an ECG interpretation from a certified cardiologist.
With the portative EKG HeartView P12 Plus everyone can record their own ECG, specific medical knowledge is not required to do it. Following instructions, the ECG can be recorded within a few minutes. TELEMEDICA Cardiocenter specialists will receive your ECG via telephone and consult you in case you have some questions. The next working day you will receive your ECG with a description in your e-mail.
- Ease of use - you can record your own ECG at home or at work.
- Time saved - you don't have to visit a medical institution.
- Specialist's advice - certified cardiologist available to you every working day.
For more information, please, call (+371) 67802750 or write us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.